The candidate of the All Progressives Congress in Saturday ’s House of Assembly re – run election in Sokoto State, Alhaji Bature Lili, along with his supporters have dumped the party for the Peoples Democratic Party.
This development is coming two days before the scheduled House of Assembly election for Binji constituency in the state , in which Lili was seeking to retain his seat under the auspices of the APC .
Lili said , “What informed my decision are the strings of victories the state Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, has recorded over time .
“When we were in the APC, we challenged his election and a re -run was held, he won. After that, we took him to the elections petition tribunal. He was adjudged the winner.
“We dragged him to the Appeal Court, he won. Unsatisfied, we took him to the Supreme Court, he was again handed the victory.
“Why should anyone continue to contest with somebody whom God has clearly shown that he is in support of?”
He told a crowd of PDP supporters at the party’s secretariat in Sokoto that he has withdrawn his aspiration to run again for the seat he once occupied as representative of Binji in the state House of Assembly.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited