Three patients have died in Lagos from coronavirus-related complications, the State Commissioner for Health, Professor Akin Abayomi, announced via his Twitter handle on Thursday.
The deceased are three males, who are 51, 52 and 62 years old, he said.
This brings the total number of fatalities in the state to 10.
Abayomi tweeted, “Unfortunately, Lagos recorded three additional deaths from #COVID-19 related complications. The deceased are males aged 51, 52 and 62.
“One of the dead; a medical doctor had contact with an infected person who recently returned to the country.
“Other victims have no travel history or record of contact with any infected person. Total #COVID-19 related deaths are now 10. I hereby urge Lagosians to remain vigilant and report any concern about #COVID-19 infection in our communities.”
A medical doctor, Emeka Chugbo, was announced dead at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital on Wednesday.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) said, as of 11:20 pm on Wednesday, Nigeria has recorded 12 fatalities from the coronavirus.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021