Latest Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2020/2021
The federal government has approved employment into Nigerian prison services. This massive recruitment is to be conducted by CDFIPB and its free of charge.
General Requirements for Nigerian prison service intake 2020/2021
* Only mentally sound Nigerian will be employed
* You should be fit and healthy before applying
* You should not be a violent person
* Your age should fall between 18 to 30
* Having good character is necessary
* Applicants heights must not less than 165m for males and 160 for females
* Applicants chest measurement must not less than 0.87 for males
How to Apply for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
1.Log on to website www.prisons.gov.ng
2.Here is the recruitment page,recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
3.At the end of submission of your form make sure you print out the reference
form which should be completed by you
4.Don’t ever apply twice at any recruitment position ever conducted by CDFIPB.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- LET’S DISCUSS!! Be Sincere, Are You Able To Get Three Meal Daily During This “Stay-At-Home” Period?
- BREAKING : Tension In Aso Rock As Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Where Buhari Is “Hiding” (See Shocking Facts & Evidences)
- Coronavirus lockdown causes global shortage of condoms
- Despite Doing “Press-Up”, TB Joshua Prophecy Fails Again As Coronavirus Cases Rises To 97,Nigerians React
- COVID-19: Eat healthy, limit alcohol, avoid sugary drinks, exercise — WHO warns
Share this post with your Friends on