Lawmaker to empower constituents with keke napep, sewing machines, other items
The member representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency and the house committee chairman on legislative, Budget and research, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba said he will be empowering over 500 members of his constituency with 500 items to be donated ranging from tricycle machines, sewing machines and grinding engines
The lawmaker who disclosed the information through his media team, said the items will be donated to all the beneficiaries on Saturday, 14th 2019 in Apiapum community, Obubra Local Government Area of the state.
Etaba said the gesture was aimed at empowering the people of Obubra/Etung to become self-sufficient, by boosting their personal income and that of the state in general.
Mike Etaba called on the beneficiaries to put the items into good use to enable them become income earners.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022