Lawmaker to empower constituents with over 500 items Saturday
The member representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency and the house committee chairman on legislative, Budget and research, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba said he will be empowering over 400 members of his constituency with 400 items to be donated ranging from tricycle machines, sewing machines and grinding engines
The lawmaker who disclosed the information through his media team, said the items will be donated to all the beneficiaries on Saturday, 14th 2019 in Apiapum community, Obubra Local Government Area of the state.
Etaba said the gesture was aimed at empowering the people of Obubra/Etung to become self-sufficient, by boosting their personal income and that of the state in general.
Mike Etaba called on the beneficiaries to put the items into good use to enable them become income earners.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group