Senator Oluremi Tinubu, the wife of a former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has said youths of today are lazy and not ready to work.
Speaking on a Lagos Television programme on this morning, Tinubu said her New Era Foundation Patience Home had concluded plans to empower youths in her senatorial district.
She was quoted to have said most of the youths in Lagos would come to her husband’s house, claiming “they want to enjoy Asiwaju’s money.”
She, however, expressed displeasure that “most of these youths don’t want to work”, adding that “the moment you give them work to do, they fall sick.”
Remi Tinubu added that youths of nowadays are interested in making quick money, “but they don’t want to work before making the money. Our youths are very rude because they want to be like all those people abroad.”
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )