Leke Adeboye, a son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has called on broadcaster, Ifedayo Olarinde, better known as Daddy Freeze to apologise to his parents.
Leke made the comment on Instagram in response to Daddy Freeze’s apology to the founder of Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, David Oyedepo.
Daddy Freeze offered the apology after a video showing him insulting Oyedepo two years ago went viral recently.
The broadcaster, who is known for propagating controversial Christian messages, had also discredited some of Adeboye’s sermons in the past including a recent one on marriage.
However, Adeboye’s son said he expected Daddy Freeze to also apologise to his parents and threatened to also post old videos showing the broadcaster attacking his parents.
He wrote, “I am still waiting for my apologies o (sic). I am still waiting for Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Folu Adeboye or you want me to go and find the videos?”
Daddy Freeze, who is the Convener of the Free the Sheeple Movement and Leader of the Free Nation in Christ, had recently come under attack from several clerics including Senior Pastor, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche; the founder of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie, and several others for verbally attacking Oyedepo.
The broadcaster has been known to propagate controversial Christian doctrines which include the non-payment of tithes.
He has been feuding with several popular and influential clerics and described those who demand tithe as thieves.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution