Stop Arguing, Know The Real Truth Today Why Gay And Lesbians In America Are Celebrating Joe Biden Win (Details)
It is common knowledge that President Elect, Joe Biden has contributed immensely to the movement of legalizing same-sex marriage.
In an interview with NBC’s “Meet the Press” the then vice president under Barack Obama who’s now the President Elect concur to gay and Lesbian marriage. According to him, he said ““I am absolutely comfortable with the fact that men marrying men, women marrying women, and heterosexual men and women marrying another are entitled to the same exact rights, all the civil rights, all the civil liberties,” Biden said.
Here are 10 reasons why Joe Biden is in support of gay marriage, and for other leaders and citizens to follow Obama’s lead:
“1. Forming of families, traditional or not, having a family is good for the soul, gay or not.
2. To eliminate discrimination because it frays the human spirit
3.commutted human connections is good for mental and physical health.
4. Its not right to interfere with same gender couples who choose to marry because marriage is a basic human rights and an individual personal choice.
5. Homosexuality is one of the important and a normal part of adult sexuality. Gay men and lesbians also possess the same potential and desire for sustained loving and lasting relationships as heterosexuals, which includes loving and parenting children.
6. Discriminatory marriage prevents gay and lesbian couples over their federal rights and benefits.
7. This kind of change will help to adapt for a stronger and physiological richer society.
8. By Ending Discrimination, it will enhance the human spirit and make our lives feel better.
9. Depriving then these benefits will demonstrate negative psychological and social impact in same sex couples and their families.
10. It will help same-sex couples to teach heterosexual couples how couples in relationships lacking gender-based power dynamics often solve problems and make decisions with more respect and mutuality.”