This might sound funny but it’s the damn truth… I never see Igbo wey dey sell Suya for my life.
I have been to most states in the Eastern part of Nigeria and I have seen Igbo men do all sorts of jobs like the Yoruba and Hausas but in the night, you will see Hausa’s take over the street to do their Suya business.
At least, we have seen Igbo men who kill Cows at abattoirs na, why can’t they take over the Suya selling business in their states na?
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation