Governor of Cross River State, Sen. Benedict Ayade has disengaged members of the Local Government Security Councils cum Local Government Caretaker Committees without any benefits having been under the governor’s care for three (3) months without any salary, allowance nor allocation.
Recall that the governor, in February this year, appointed a 21-member committee to oversee the affairs of all the Local Government Areas in the state after failing to conduct elections since the year 2016 when the previous LG tenure expired.
Following a memo signed by the governor’s Chief of Staff, Mr. Martins Orim, chairmen of all the committee across the 18 LGAs have 78hours to return the vehicles they were given by Sen. Ben Ayade or attract confrontation from law enforcement officials.
It is yet unclear whether the governor intends to appreciate their “services” after they had gone separate ways or has no such intention for his former appointees (as they now are).
Credit: Cross River Daily
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution