Billionaire celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji flew to Imo state today, Friday ahead of her younger sister, Sandra’s wedding that is coming up tomorrow.
Event planner Sandra Ikeji who is set to wed on Saturday, 28th December had announced earlier that her wedding will feature a record-breaking 200 bridesmaids.
Ahead of the highly anticipated event, the Africa’s foremost blogger flew the entire Ikeji clan and other members of her crew on a private jet to Owerri.
Peks Ikeji, Linda’s brother
However, we cannot take our eyes away from Linda’s one-year-old son, Jayce. He has always been a cheerful kid. But, he didn’t seem excited about the movement he’s been subjected to.
Excited Sandra announced the arrival of her sister Linda whom she said had not been to their hometown, Nkwerre in 30years. She wrote: “Nkwerre stand up!!! Only I can bring @officiallindaikeji to the villa..#thesbond”
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company