The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and founder of Lisa’s Market Square, Adjedjevwe Oghenetega Lisa has organized an empowerment scheme to better the lives of youths, men and women with skills to help them become self reliant and contribute to societal growth and development.
Lisa’s Market Square, LMS, aka TheLish was founded May 5, 2020 on facebook.
All participants of the scheme are going to be trained for free on seven different skills.
Farming. Organic skin care products (all as listed in the program).
One lucky participant would be given a cash prize of N50, 000 to start up a business from any of the acquired skills.
I love my fatherland, Nigeria. The beginning of this year was trying for all of us. Many Nigerians lost their jobs and some their business capital as a result of the pandemic that shook the whole world.
This scheme is to empower as many Nigerians as it can with skills to help them become self reliant and contribute immensely to their families and the society at large.
(This is what I said about the program, so it should be like I was copied)
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022