Massive Employment: Lisa’s Market Square Sets To Empower Thousands of Nigerians
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and founder of Lisa’s Market Square, Adjedjevwe Oghenetega Lisa has organized an empowerment scheme to better the lives of youths, men and women with skills to help them become self reliant and contribute to societal growth and development.
Lisa’s Market Square, LMS, aka TheLish was founded May 5, 2020 on facebook.
All participants of the scheme are going to be trained for free on seven different skills.
Farming. Organic skin care products (all as listed in the program).
One lucky participant would be given a cash prize of N50, 000 to start up a business from any of the acquired skills.
I love my fatherland, Nigeria. The beginning of this year was trying for all of us. Many Nigerians lost their jobs and some their business capital as a result of the pandemic that shook the whole world.
This scheme is to empower as many Nigerians as it can with skills to help them become self reliant and contribute immensely to their families and the society at large.
(This is what I said about the program, so it should be like I was copied)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Hate Speech: Blame Your Party And Aides —Omini Tackles Buhari
- SHOCKING NEWS!! Aisha Says National Assembly Should Impeach Buhari Over This…
- TO BAD NA!! Lord’s Chosen Pastor Impregnated Two Underaged Sisters Then He Did This…
- Sit Up, Your Best Not Good Enough — Buhari Blasts Service Chiefs
- Edo 2020 Election: Wike Hits Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Very Hard
- Massive Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Company Located in Port Harcourt
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development 2020 Recruitment for Consultants
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria at Mantrac Nigeria Limited
Share this post with your Friends on