Nkechi Blessing Sunday has denied online reports that she is snitching on her best friend, Toyin Abraham.
A certain Facebook user, Rita Egwu, yesterday September 21st, shared a story online claiming Toyin and one of her bestfriends are currently at loggerheads after she found out the bestfriend was the one telling her arch enemy, Lizzy Anjorin, her personal stories.
Although Rita did not mention any name, many people deduced she was referring to Nkechi who threw a party for Toyin after she welcomed her son. See the post below.
Recall that the war of words between Toyin and Liz took a different turn recently when Liz claimed that someone in Toyin’s camp was feeding her with information. Liz in a video shared, claimed the informant told her Toyin recently slapped her mother in-law.
The Facebook user’s post made some people believe Nkechi was the supposed informant.
Disturbed by the allegation, Nkechi took to her Instastories this morning to react to the claim. According to her, Liz has made many allegations against Toyin without any proof. Refuting claims of being Liz’s informant, Nkechi stated that she doesn’t role with rich pigs. See her posts below.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement