Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele-Bello has broken her silence after being prosecuted for breaking the social distancing rule of Lagos State when she hosted a party for her husband Abdulrasheed Bello aka JJC Skills.
Jenifa, as she is popularly called, said she has learnt a lot from her ordeals during the trial and prosecution.
Akindele-Bello and her husband were sentenced to 14-day community service and fined N100,000 each for hosting more persons than permitted by the lockdown law.
In a sensitisation video released on Sunday via her Social Media platforms, the actress said: “These past few weeks have been a learning curve but we must keep moving forward.
“My dear friends, coronavirus is real. We must collaborate with the Lagos State Government and Federal Government by staying at home, staying safe.”
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022