Inter Milan striker, Romelu Lukaku and team-mate, Marcelo Brozovic, had to be separated by Alexis Sanchez, after a fight broke out in the dressing room, following their 1-1 draw against Slavia Prague, SportsMail reports.
The Serie A side needed a late goal to snatch a point, in their Champions League opener on Tuesday night.
Lukaku is said to have criticized Brozovic’s inability to follow manager Antonio Conte’s tactics, accusing the Croatian of losing possession too many occasions.
The conversation began in a calm manner, before tensions reached boiling point as the midfielder responded to the striker’s criticism, pointing out a missed opportunity in front of goal.
This will provide added motivation for arch-rivals AC Milan, ahead of this weekend’s Derby di Milano.
Inter have started their season unbeaten in Serie A, while Milan sit on seventh in the league after a mixed start.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group