Lukaku, Sanchez involved in Inter dressing room fight over Conte’s instructions
Inter Milan striker, Romelu Lukaku and team-mate, Marcelo Brozovic, had to be separated by Alexis Sanchez, after a fight broke out in the dressing room, following their 1-1 draw against Slavia Prague, SportsMail reports.
The Serie A side needed a late goal to snatch a point, in their Champions League opener on Tuesday night.
Lukaku is said to have criticized Brozovic’s inability to follow manager Antonio Conte’s tactics, accusing the Croatian of losing possession too many occasions.
The conversation began in a calm manner, before tensions reached boiling point as the midfielder responded to the striker’s criticism, pointing out a missed opportunity in front of goal.
This will provide added motivation for arch-rivals AC Milan, ahead of this weekend’s Derby di Milano.
Inter have started their season unbeaten in Serie A, while Milan sit on seventh in the league after a mixed start.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
Share this post with your Friends on