Mountain Black, one-half of the music group, Danfo Drivers, has said that the music industry neglected his recently deceased colleague, Mad Melon, before his death.
Shortly after news of the artiste’s demise hit the Internet, many artistes mourned his death on social media.
In a chat with Saturday Beats, Mountain Black said,
“Yes, he was neglected (by the music industry). We became popular in 2003, and we had been managing ourselves since then. I believe that with God, all things are possible. We believed in ourselves, and that is why we were still relevant in the industry till now. The industry is very wide; you can fix yourself anywhere and make your money. We were, also, both involved in transportation business.”
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank