Madonna University, Nigeria resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of Madonna University, Nigeria, gladly wish to inform all our staff and students that following a recent National Universities Commission memo, Ref: NUC/ES/138/Vol.63/131 of 18th September, 2020, the three campuses of our University will be resuming for on-campus academic activities as follows:
All staff: 28th of September, 2020
Year three to final year students: 30th September, 2020
Year one and year two students: 3rd October, 2020
Please note that University Access Protocol fee of twenty five thousand naira (N25,000.00) only is to be paid by each student in his /her respective campus on arrival.
The online lecture is scheduled to end on the 3rd of October 2020.
Based on the above, staff and students are informed that revision and examination for 2nd semester 2019/2020 are scheduled as follows:
Revision week: 5th – 9th October 2020
Examination: 12th – 23rd October 2020
The timetable for the examination will be published later on the Madonna University website.
The staff involved in the revision classes should endeavour to be apt.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021