Shehu Sani, former Kaduna Central Senator, on Thursday said Northern governors should focus on resolving the bloodshed in the Northern part of the country.
Sani made the call while stressing that former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Obadiah Mailafia should not be made a scapegoat due to his revelation on Boko Haram.
Obadiah, a former presidential candidate of the African Democratic Congress, ADC, had revealed that Boko Haram was plotting civil war in Nigeria in 2022.
He also alleged that Boko Haram was headed by a Northern governor.
The former presidential candidate had alleged that a repentant Boko Haram Commander had told him that the insurgents were in the Southern part of the country and were plotting in preparation to execute their plan.
Obadiah also claimed that the terrorists planned to invade and kill prominent Nigerians in their residence in urban cities.
However, Sani in a tweet wrote:
“Mailafiya should not be used as a scapegoat or distraction. Northern Governors should focus their attention on finding solutions to the bloodshed and violence consuming and demonizing the region.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021