National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole requested its social gathering supporters in Delta State to take any money supplied them by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), forward of Saturday’s race and nonetheless vote APC.
The governorship and state House of Assembly elections will come up in lots of states in Nigeria on March 9, and the APC has mentioned it would assure victory in Delta and Akwa Ibom state from the PDP.
Talking on Monday amid a city hal assembly with APC members on the PTI Conference Center, Effurun, Uvwie Local Government Area of the state, the previous Edo state governor tasked Deltans to enormously vote in favor of it is governorship flagbearer, Great Ogboru and different APC hopefuls.
He mentioned, “The electorate can go ahead and collect money from the PDP if they decide to use the state resources to induce you. Take your money because it belongs to you and disappoint them by voting for APC during the election,”
He continued, “PDP can not win election in Delta State for the reason that social gathering is now outdated. PDP is now in a political menopause all through Nigeria. You the Delta APC have considerably weakened the rigging machines of the PDP in Delta State.
“This time around, you will stop them on Saturday and ensure that the Okowa and PDP reign in Delta State is brought to an end. No one will provide unlawful security. Security operatives should ensure that votes are counted because President Buhari wants to have cleaner elections.” he concluded.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement