Mali Peace Mission: Return Home, You Have Bigger Crisis At Home — CAN Tells Buhari
VICE Chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Northern Nigeria, Pastor John Hayab, has questioned the moral right of President Muhammadu Buhari to travel to Mali to mediate in the political crisis there, when his home country is in a bigger crisis.
Hayab said that the perennial killings, especially in Southern Kaduna and in the Middle Belt generally required the urgent intervention of the president.
Speaking to Arewa Voice against the backdrop of the recent killings in Kagoro, Southern Kaduna, Hayab who doubles as the Chairman, Kaduna State Chapter of CAN, said that Christians were mainly the target of the gunmen.
He urged the government to desist from seeing the killings from the perspective of herders/farmers clashes and go against the criminals head-on.
“You know very well that no sick man ever gets cured if he lives in denial. If you have a problem and admit you have a problem, then you will be given the right medication.
“The problem with Nigeria is that our leaders live in denial of the reality of what is happening to their subjects. The question you may ask is why are they living in denial?
“I am not sure I know. To my own thinking, they are not good leaders. It is a sign of weakness in leadership. It is a sign of lack of dexterity in leadership.
“Our leaders have so much divided us to the extent that if we dare understand the reason why they are dealing with us, we will chase them out.
“So, what they always do is to create confusion among us and give some other people a wrong picture, as if they are helping them not knowing that they are after all of us.
“Killing generally in Nigeria is unfortunate. It has gone beyond what one can explain. Life no long matter in this country. You kill or die, nothing happens.
“They announce the number of deaths and they don’t even feel it. If you talk about it, they come up with a different story as if it did not happen in their land.
“That is why people like me will ask the question, what moral right has our President to go to Mali because of crisis, when he has a bigger crisis than that of Mali in his home?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Max FM Iya Jogbo is dead , TVC Communications Grieves
- Jobs in Lagos Today for Graduate Direct Sales Executive at Transsnet Group
- Field Disbursement Officer at Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
- Job Vacancies in Nigeria at Biomedical Nigeria Limited
- Hot Nigeria Jobs in a Sales & Distribution IT Firm in Lagos
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services LLimite
- HELLO GUYS!! If You Don’t Stop Doing These 9 Terrible Things, Your Woman Will Cheat On You (Especially No. 1,3 & 7)
- #bbnaija2020: Dorathy Becomes First Female Housemate To do this
- Ondo 2020: Mass Defection Looms In PDP As Aggrieved Leaders Meet Akeredolu
- More Revelations Why Dogara Dumps PDP For APC
- Betta Edu Gets Federal Government Award
Share this post with your Friends on