Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Betta Edu In Akpabuyo As She Commissions A Water Project At PHC Donated By Akwa-Cross, USA.
In line with the vision of Sen Ben Ayade Governor of Cross River state to ensure all Cross Riverians have access to safe water as well as revitalize Primary Health care in the state, the Akwa- Cross Organization of Oregon and Washington states in the United States have supported the water project at Etim Osam PHC as part of their contributions to PHC revitalization. The villagers who came out in their numbers to welcome the Director General Dr Betta Edu praised the Government for its outstanding performance in Primary Health Care as services even in their Village has improved tremendously.
The chief of the village his Royal Highness Etim Okon also praised the Akwa- Cross team for remembering home and coming back to improve the community by providing water which he said is life. He said the water will not only serve the primary health center but will also serve the community.
The Director General Dr Betta Edu praised the Akwa-Cross Organization for their contribution to improving health care. She equally commended the community for their support in re-electing Senator Ben Ayade as Governor. She promised that their community will experience more improvement as the Governor is committed to making Cross River best in every facet. She praised their support to the health sector promising that more health workers will be employed by the Governor to work at their facility and boast services. She gave health talk on malaria, Immunisation and Other health topics.
The Akwa Cross Organization who as part of their community service identifies communities in Cross River and Akwa Ibom with needs which the can meet such as this, has promised to extend their support to more communities. The leader of the team Mr Essien said “ Government cannot do it all. Individuals private organizations must help improve things in communities. We are happy to support Etim ASAM where one of our member come from. We will do more” the lauded Dr Betta Edu for the great work she is doing. Noting that they read about her impact on lives in communities, even from the US.
The project was commissioned by Dr Betta Edu amidst cheers from community. Dancers and the villagers showed their unlimited joy. The HOLGA of Akpabuyo Mrs Theresa Ezama was ably represented by the Head of personnel, while the PHC Director and other health workers were on stand by to receive the team.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- NDDC Fight: Nothing Should Happen To Our Daughter — Wike Sends Strong Warning To Akpabio
- American Court Denies Hushpuppi Bail, To Remain In Prison
- BREAKING: Police Seize Magu’s Official Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office
- We Are Not Safe – Nigerians Reacts As 602 Ex-Boko Haram Members Are Set To Be Freed By FG
- C-River School Of Nursing Sciences Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC — Govt
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on