Man Wakes Up From Death, Shocked Mortuary Attendants As They Prepared To Embalm Him
A critically ill Kenyan man, who collapsed in his house and was rushed to hospital, shocked morgue attendants after he regained consciousness as they prepared to embalm him.
Peter Kigen, 32, was presumed dead on Tuesday by staff at Kapkatet hospital, in Kericho county, and transferred to the morgue, according to local media.
His younger brother who took Mr Kigen to hospital is quoted by the Standard newspaper as saying that a nurse had told him the patient had died before they arrived at the casualty department.
But the hospital’s superintendent, Gilbert Cheruiyot, told journalists that the patient’s relatives had not waited for a certification of death and had moved him to the morgue on their own.
The patient, reported to suffer a chronic illness, told journalists he was “happy to be alive and vowed to dedicate his life to evangelism”.
SHOCKING!! Man Wakes Up From Death, Shocked Mortuary Attendants As They Prepared To Embalm Him
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022