Man Storms Marriage, Disrupt Occasion, Demands Refund of N10million He Spent On His Girlfriend From Secondary School To University For Refusing To Marry Him
A twitter user with the handle @BolanleCole took to the platform to narrate how a man in Ondo State stormed venue where introduction was going on, destroyed the occasion and demanded refund of N10MILLION he spent on his girlfriend from secondary School to University.
He however didn’t stated the reason why the girl refused to marry him.
According to him the man demands full refund of all he has spent on his ex girlfriend which amount to millions of naira
In the tweet, he says: “Omo see Gobe for Ondo yesterday, where ex boyfriend stormed venue where introduction was going on, destroyed the occasion and demanded refund of N10MILLION he spent on his girlfriend from secondary School to University”.
Omo see Gobe for Ondo yesterday ,where ex boyfriend Storm where introduction was going on destroy their occasion and still demanded for 10million naira spent on their girl from secondary school to university.
Was this Action wrong or right❓🤔 pic.twitter.com/YZSuoA8PCs
— TD Cole Esq. ⚖🇳🇬 (@BolanleCole) December 20, 2020
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom