Man Buys Popular Church Building And Throws Out Members Due To Noise, Says He Had Previously Warned Them To Reduce Volume of Their Noise
On social media, a man boasted about how he took drastic steps against a church due to noise pollution.
After admitting to buying a church building just to evict the members, the twitter user has sparked an online debate.
He said he had warned them many times to tone it down, but that he had received no response.
The new owner of the building said he booted them out without mercy after their lease agreement expired without their warning.
Some residents corroborated his story, saying they had enjoyed some quiet for a while but didn’t know where it came from.
The act has split social media. Some Christians believe his conduct was entirely inappropriate, whereas others believe it was necessary.
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst