A Florida man shot dead his wife of 33 years and attempted to commit suicide in front of their two grandchildren a week after he took to Facebook to accuse his wife of cheating.
According to the Daily Mail, Eddie Harris allegedly shot and killed his Wife, Shanica Harris, inside of their Liberty home on Saturday, September 28. The couple had been together since they were 15 and shared five children and multiple grandchildren.
Last week, Harris shared subliminal posts about his wife possibly cheating on him. On the day of the murder, Eddie posted on Facebook that Shanica brought one of her boyfriends to their home.
The two grandchildren, aged 6 and 9, who witnessed their grandmother’s death, were escorted out of the home by Special Response Team members. The children were unharmed. Upon entering the home, investigators found Shanica’s body and Eddie suffering from a self-inflicted gunshot wound after his stand off with police.
Eddie was transported to the Jackson Memorial Hospital Ryder Trauma Center for treatment. His condition is currently unclear.
Before her death, Shanica thanked her husband for buying a new silver Mercedes Benz but complained about the color.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022