Man Leaves S/Court With Tears, Says ‘No Nation Deserves Tanko Muhammad As Chief Justice!
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to register his disappointment with Chief Justice of Nigeria, Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad.
The Twitter user @henryshield who said he was at the Supreme Court probably while the apex court delivered judgment in the remaining governorship disputes stated that he left with a little drop of tears after listening to CJN, Tanko Muhammad.
Explaining the degree of his disappointment, he said that no nation deserves Tanko as a Chief Justice.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )