Mesut Ozil does not appear to have travelled to Manchester with the rest of the Arsenal squad, for Monday night’s meeting with United at Old Trafford, Manchester Evening News reports.
Photographers did not spot Ozil getting off the coach at the team’s hotel.
There were 18 Arsenal players, who made their way into the hotel.
Hector Bellerin and Kieran Tierney, two players who also made their first appearances of the season against Nottingham Forest, were not sighted either.
Alexandre Lacazette hasn’t featured since September 1 due to an ankle problem and is not expected to return until after the October international break.
Arsenal’s 18-man squad to face Manchester United
Goalkeepers: Bernd Leno, Emiliano Martinez
Defenders: Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Rob Holding, Sokratis, David Luiz, Callum Chambers, Sead Kolasinac
Midfielders: Lucas Torreira, Matteo Guendouzi, Granit Xhaka, Joe Willock, Dani Ceballos
Forwards: Gabriel Martinelli, Reiss Nelson, Bukayo Saka, Nicolas Pepe, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
It is possible that further players could have travelled, such as third-choice goalkeeper Matt Macey.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement