Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has singled out Harry Maguire for praise after his side’s Premier League 1-0 victory over Leicester City on Saturday.
Solskjaer, who was pleased with Maguire’s display against Leicester, said the England international played like he did not missed his former side.
Marcus Rashford scored the only goal of the game in the 8th minute to ensure the Red Devils defeated the Foxes at home.
“It didn’t look like Maguire missed them too much! He did really well, stuck his head in, and was so calm on the ball, which we needed in the second half,” Solskjaer told Sky Sports.
“Maguire was outstanding today, Jamie Vardy was kept pretty quiet, and it’s not often you can say that. Along with Lindelof, both played really well. The full-backs did a decent job as well.
“I thought they did excellent, read the game well. I’ve got loads of admiration for Vardy, he’s my type of centre-forward, running in-behind and harassing, and you’ve got to be spot on with your decision-making. I think both of them proved their worth. There were a couple of races and Harry did well.”
Man United will take on West Ham United in their next Premier League fixture on September 22.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution