UEFA have banned Manchester City from the Champions League for the next two seasons.
The Premier League champions have also been fined €30million (£25m) for what European football’s governing body say are ‘serious breaches’ of their club licensing and Financial Fair Play regulations which they committed by ‘overstating its sponsorship revenue in its accounts and in the break-even information submitted to UEFA between 2012 and 2016’.
In a stunning move, UEFA also said City failed to co-operate with an investigation into the matter launched by its Club Financial Control Body.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021