Moimoi is a special Nigerian delicacy made from black eyed Beans or Peas. It is a staple food rich in protein.
It can be either eaten alone or combined with other foods like rice, salad, spaghetti, Yam, Plantain, etc.
Some are prepared using foil to cover it while some use plates, polyethylene film, etc.
The Beans is usually washed and peeled. The process is mainly that of blending the washed and peeled beans with a combination of Onions, fresh ground peppers (usually a combination of bell peppers and chili or Scotch bonnet).
Oil, tomatoes, stock cube, salt, etc can also be added. It is then steamed for about 30 minutes and ready to be eaten.
Please don’t forget to click like and comment on this post. Also share this post to enlighten others. Thank you for reading.
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst