Marian market fire outbreak, CRSG shuts down 23 Megawatts Calabar Power plant to minimize damages
The Cross River State Government wishes to inform the general public that the cut in power supply from the 23 megawatts Calabar Power plant in the last 24 hours to the Calabar metropolis is due to a fire outbreak at the Marian market which affected some transmission cables.
The power plant had to be shut down to minimise damage caused by the inferno.
A team of engineers is currently working round the clock to fix the problem.
Power will be restored as soon as this is done.
Government regrets the inconveniences this has caused residents of the metropolis.
Chief Press Secretary to Governor
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Meet Lieutenant Nkemdilim Anulika Ofodile, Nigeria’s First Female Aerospace Engineer
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
- Schools Ready, Safe To Reopen, Says Government
Share this post with your Friends on