Nigerian singer, Simi has stated that marriage does not elevate the value of a woman, and women should be respected regardless of their marital status…
“Hate when people defend women with “how can you talk to a married woman like that?” “You can’t do that to her. Do you know she’s married?” I know u mean well, but you’re implying that disrespecting single women is excusable. We gotta change that.
Marriage does not elevate the value of a woman. Every woman, regardless of status, must be treated respectfully. Some married women also need to erase this idea that they’re more special. You’re really not sis. Your special is in the good that you do and the value you add”, she tweeted.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022