Married Man In Towel Left Stranded On The Street After Side Chick Runs Away With His Belongings, Including His Clothes
Surprisingly, not a day goes by without anything amazing happening between married men and their side chicks.
The disheartening thing a side chick did to a married man, her father’s age, will pique your interest.
Mr. Emmanuel Ohalete, 61, left his wife at home to meet with a side chick he met on Facebook for the first time since building a new account.
After a night of hot passion, the side chick reportedly left with every penny he had, including his clothes. He was stranded at the bus station on Okigwe Road without money or clothing.
The hotel staff wrapped a towel around his waist.
Despite the fact that his dangerous girlfriend stole his belongings, the towel should not have been the only thing the hotel should have given him.
And how did the woman or girlfriend flee the hotel without being noticed? What happened to the receptionist? Wasn’t there a security guard at the entrance? This hotel can only be found in Nigeria, wow.
In either case, the man or husband is deserving of punishment, but not in this state. It’s too strange and inappropriate for a regular person to come to the roadside dressed like this.
What advice do you have for men and women who engage in such behavior? Please leave a comment below.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group