Maureen Esisi finally reacts to news that her marriage to Blossom Chukwujekwu has crashed
Fashion Designer, Maureen Esisi has finally reacted to the news that her 3-year marriage to actor Blossom Chukwujekwu has packed up.
Maureen who stopped posting on social media and has been silent since the day the news made rounds, finally shared a post today.
However, Maureen only raised the anticipation the gist as she apologized and said she’d spill the real gist tomorrow.
“Countdown to the release,” she wrote.
She added: “Y’all been Waiting too Long? I Apologize… TURN ON YOUR NOTIFICATIONS
#SpillingTheRealDeal 11??09??2019 #StayTunned”
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- Tension as Suspected case of Coronavirus in Lagos under investigation ( Full Details )
- Latest Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2020/2021
- Teenage girl stabs boyfriend to death over N3,000 in Ogun
- Fire razes Gboko Sec. School hostel in Benue
- Why Saudi Arabia bans religious pilgrims from visiting Mecca or Medina
Share this post with your Friends on