Fashion Designer, Maureen Esisi has finally reacted to the news that her 3-year marriage to actor Blossom Chukwujekwu has packed up.
Maureen who stopped posting on social media and has been silent since the day the news made rounds, finally shared a post today.
However, Maureen only raised the anticipation the gist as she apologized and said she’d spill the real gist tomorrow.
“Countdown to the release,” she wrote.
She added: “Y’all been Waiting too Long? I Apologize… TURN ON YOUR NOTIFICATIONS
#SpillingTheRealDeal 11??09??2019 #StayTunned”
- Drama as Fake Blind Woman Caught Begging With A 10yrs Old Girl
- Kwara United FC Emerges Champions of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa's Pre-season Tournament
- Massive recruitment at The Nigerian InformationDirect Newspaper, September 2019
- Olu Epe kick Starts Kayokayo Festival
- Tribunal Affirms Gov. Okowa's re-election
Court17 hours ago
Exposed : Buhari rewards Justice Garba, elevates him to Supreme Court
Accident9 hours ago
Just In: Male corpse found in CRUTECH
Politics10 hours ago
Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement, Popular South West Pastor Tops List
Crime18 hours ago
Police arraign 15 over alleged attempt to kill Patience Jonathan
Gossip15 hours ago
Lady strips naked to curse her boyfriend who dumped her (video)