By Obeten Godfrey
The Cross River State chapter of the National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN), has constituted electoral committee for the conduct of its fourth coming native authorities elections; with Comrade Maurice Nkong appointed Chairman of the committee.
The committee which was arrange at a stakeholders assembly of the NYCN held Wednesday in Calabar, the Cross River state capital.
In his opening speech, the State Chairman of NYCN, Prince Ndiyo Ndiyo applauded everybody who made it to the occasion even at brief discover.
He went on to say that “it’s a custom in Cross River State that native authorities tenure is for 3 years; including that: “each typical association supersedes even constitutional provisions,” therefore the necessity for organising the electoral committee.
“Please native authorities chairmen and Exco members which might be right here, your time is up! Your tenure and your certificates of return that you simply collected was for February,” stated Prince Ndiyo whose tenure may also be expiring by March, 2020.
The Eight man committee has Maurice Nkong as Chairman, Elvis Enyam – Secretary, Great Ogban – Member, Ubi Emmanuel – Member, Theresa Ndum – Member, Eyo Boco (Vice Chairman South – Member), Jacob Ubana (Vice Chairman Central – Member), Tony Darlington – Member; in addition to the NYCN state chairman, Ndiyo Ndiyo as automated member of the committee.
The duty of the committee is to make sure that modalities and methods for a easy conduct for the native authorities elections are put in place.
The NYCN chairman thanked all those that made it to the stakeholders assembly, and prayed for God’s blessings upon them; at the same time as he pleaded with all to maintain religion within the developmental applications of the NYCN.
The assembly noticed previous and current stakeholders of the NYCN in attendance.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021