Budding Nigerian artiste, Rema who’s signed under top Nigerian record label, Mavin is certainly in an ecstatic mood after Youtube music featured him on their billboard in New York city.
See photos below,
The singer, a while ago got a spot in former US President, Barack Obama’s 2019 summer playlist with his hit song ‘Iron man’.
The former US President shared the list on his twitter handle @BarackObama at the time.
He shared a list of 44 songs he and his wife, Michelle, were bopping to this summer and Rema was number 42.
He wrote, “With summer winding down, here’s a sampling of what Michelle and I have been listening to — some new, some old, some fast, some slow. Hope you enjoy.”
Other international stars on the playlist include Drake, who occupies No 1, Jay Z, Beyonce, Lauryn Hill, Jill Scott, Frank Sinatra, Rihanna, DJ Khaled, and Robin Thicke amongst others.
Rema is a fast rising Nigerian hip hop rapper, Afrobeat singer, songwriter, stage performer, recording artist and a model currently signed by both Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records and D’Prince’s Jonzing World.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group