Hon. Hilary Bisong, member representing Boki 2 State Constituency in the Cross River State House of assembly has commended governor Ben Ayade for keeping faith with civil servants in the state as he pays May Salary on May 1.
Bisong, who described the payment as ‘a welcome development’ for civil servants in the state, said it will go a long way to boost their attitude towards service.
According to Bisong, the May salary shows that Ayade has the interest of the civil servants at heart, adding that the regular payment is commendable.
He congratulated the governor for placing premium on the welfare of civil servants in the state, saying that he has distinguished politics from governance.
Hon. Bisong congratulated civil servants across the country on the 2019 occasion of workers’ day, urging them to sustain their dedication to service.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021