Fiery Enugu Catholic Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka has urged Nigerians to want onerous to beat what he tagged “impending unimaginable difficulty” in 2019, urging Nigerians to assist President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection in 2019.
The title by Rev. Fr. Mbaka who can be the Founder of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, to once more President Buhari, bought right here after few weeks the Catholic Bishops throughout the nation barred Catholic monks and religious leaders of the catholic faith from endorsing any candidate for the forthcoming primary elections.
Mbaka had on Tuesday all through his New Year prophetic message and crossover service stated that the sort of downside the nation was going to face was such that has not been “witnessed in its 58 years historic previous.
He moreover urged Nigerians to want for the nation and its leaders, together with Nigerians ought to assist President Muhammad Buhari to proceed his battle in direction of corruption.
The clergyman insisted that the Catholic Church helps the battle in direction of corruption and that was why it created “prayers against bribery and corruption.”
“A President that is fighting corruption needs to be supported,” he said.
It might very effectively be recalled that in a modern assertion signed by Most Reverend Augustine Akabueze, President and Most Reverend Camillus Umoh, Secretary respectively of the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria (CBCN), the Church declared that no priest or religious should publicly endorse politicians.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager