Fatima who is a First class graduate of the American University of Nigeria, (AUN), Yola studied studied International and Comparative Politics.
She once led a Nigerian delegation to the United Nations (UN) for a Youth leadership summit.
She runs a Non-governmental organisation called ‘Let’s Talk Humanity (LTH).
The daughter of Kano State Governor, Fatima Ganduje who’s married to the former Governor of Oyo State recently criticized the deposed Emir of preaching against the culture and traditions of Kano state
The Kano state governor, Abdullahi Ganduje’s daughter, Fatima, has asked that people to stop mentioning her on social media after Nigerians stormed her page to attack her following The dethronement of Sanusi as Emir of Kano.
The Kano state Government on Monday March 9th, removed Muhammad Sanusi II as the Emir of Kano. This came as a shock to many Nigerians although it seemed to be coming as Sanusi and the Governor have not been in Good term. They took to various social media platforms to express disappointment over the dethronement of the former Emir.
Fatima Who is one of the daughters of the governor, is married to Idris Ajimobi, son of former Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi.
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Guest Services Associate at Marriott Hotels and Resorts
- Logistics Officer at YellowPoint Group
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Officer at Save the Children
- State Technical Advisor at Chemonics International
- MoneyGram recruitment for a Regional Compliance Officer
- Supervisory Human Resources Assistant at the U.S. Consulate General, Lagos