Remember the stylish and gentlemanly looks of President Buhari during his 2015 campaign photoshoot? The brains behind those looks was Uche Nnaji, who was tasked with the duty of styling Buhari to appear ageless.
Uche Nnaji is a fashion entrepreneur, creative director and owner of one of Africa’s latest fashion and lifestyle brand known as “OUCH”. Best known by his industry name “the Style Doctor”. Uche has worked with different top politicians and millionaires, giving them a new look anytime he is called upon to do his magic. Far back in 2015, he is credited with having styled Buhari for his campaign photoshoot and also his birthday looks.
Nnaji is quite famous in the fashion business and most youth fashion designers look up to him, and he has motivated most upcoming fashion designers. Uche revealed that Buhari confessed to him that he had not worn a suit in about 20 years. He has done several tours around the world to make his fashion sense known. Nnaji has visited Turkey, Italy, Portugal, Romania and Spain. He is married and his Instagram handle is @uchennaji.
Uche appeared on the 2015 edition of Todays woman magazine with other entrepreneurs.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank