President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed his anger toward heads of security agencies following their dis-satisfactory performance so far.
The president told them in a close door meeting, on Thursday, in Abuja, that he will no longer tolerate further escalation in insecurity in the country.
Briefing State House correspondents at the end of the meeting, the National Security Adviser (NSA), Babagana Monguno, who revealed this, said the president was “extremely unhappy” and wanted a decline in the escalating insecurity matter, especially in the north-west.
The NSA said the president told the security chiefs to do their jobs, stating he could change them as they were replaceable.
Monguno also said the president was very unhappy at the continuous lack of cooperation among the various security agencies and wanted the situation sorted out immediately.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group