President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed his anger toward heads of security agencies following their dis-satisfactory performance so far.
The president told them in a close door meeting, on Thursday, in Abuja, that he will no longer tolerate further escalation in insecurity in the country.
Briefing State House correspondents at the end of the meeting, the National Security Adviser (NSA), Babagana Monguno, who revealed this, said the president was “extremely unhappy” and wanted a decline in the escalating insecurity matter, especially in the north-west.
The NSA said the president told the security chiefs to do their jobs, stating he could change them as they were replaceable.
Monguno also said the president was very unhappy at the continuous lack of cooperation among the various security agencies and wanted the situation sorted out immediately.
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst