Messi wins FIFA Men’s Best player of the year ahead of Van Dijk, Ronaldo
Barcelona captain, Lionel Messi has been named the 2019 FIFA Men’s Best Player of the Year.
The Argentine captain won the prize on Monday at the Teatro alla Scala in Milan, Italy ahead of Liverpool defender, Virgil van Dijk and Juventus forward, Cristiano Ronaldo.
Messi had an impressive 2018/2019 campaign with Barca, as he finished highest goal scorer in the Champions League.
The 32-year-old also won the La Liga title with Barcelona last season.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- BREAKING: Bride run mad during wedding after she duped another man with 1.7 million in Ekiti State
- FULL LIST: Cross River Governor makes fresh appointments
- Imo: Why is PDP and Ihedioha’s lawyer, Kanu Agabi asking for more time?
- FACTS YOU MUST KNOW!! Responding to a post by Governor Ben Ayade, Hon Bobby Ekpenyong Wrote..
- TRUE CONFESSION!! C’River is the most peaceful, safe, secure state in Nigeria — Fashim
Share this post with your Friends on