A young lady has written anonymously to popular Nigerian relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin on Instagram.
The lady, from Joro’s post, was complaining about how she mistakenly transferred tithe of N400,000 rather than M40,000 to her church’s account via her bank’s mobile app.
To get her money back, she revealed she has contacted the church’s office to refund her money as she needs the money to pay the rent for her shop, but they went adamant on her, claiming that it was a blessing in disguise.
Many people online have advised her to reveal the name of the church and ensure that they pay her back her money.
Please 🙏 🙏 Advice Her!
Use the comment box below
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom