Former Big Brother Naija House, Khafi Kareem has finally denied claims that she has been sacked by the Metropolitan Police in the United Kingdom, where she apparently, served as an officer before she auditioned to compete for the popular reality TV show.
The 29-year-old gave the clarification in an interview with Sahara Reporters. Khafi says the authorities of the Metropolitan Police are in fact expecting her back at her duty post as soon as possible.
Recall that while she was still in the show, the Sun newspaper UK published a story claiming that the Metropolitan police was embarassed by her “sexcapdes” with Gedoni and are contemplating terminating her appointment.
It was alleged that she failed to seek approval from her organization before going for the competition.
However, in the interview with Sahara, Khafi said she would be travelling to the UK soon and that her employers are waiting for her to get back to work. In her words
“No action has been taken By the Met Police authorities yet. In fact, they are waiting for me to come back to work. I will travel back to the United Kingdom soon and we would talk about all these things.”
Since coming out of the house, Khafi has granted series of interviews where she denied having any sexual relations with Gedoni while they were in the house.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited