The member representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba has congratulated Governor Ben Ayade on his victory on Thursday at the Governorship Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Calabar, the state Capital.
In a statement he personally signed by in Abuja, Mike Etaba said the tribunal verdict vindicated millions of Cross Riverians who after the elections admonished Owan Enoh not to challenge Ayade’s victory at the poll on the grounds that the Election was clearly won by Ayade.
Etaba said the tribunal judgment did not just confirm the faith and support of millions who thronged to vote Ayade for a second term in office, but a resounding victory for our country’s democracy.
He said, “I heartily congratulate Governor Ben Ayade and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), for the judgment of the tribunal which confirmed his re-election this year.
Continuing, Etaba urged all Cross Riverians to continue to support the Governor Ben Ayade’s led administration to enable him (Ayade) to do more.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021