Mike Etaba gives keke, sewing machines, grinding machines to his constituents
House Committee Chairman on Legislative, Budget and Research and the member representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba on December 14 empowered over 500 members of his constituency with Keke Napep, Sewing Machines and Grinding Machines.
The 2019 Grassroot Empowerment Ceremony organised by the lawmaker for his constituents was held in Apiapum in Obubra Local Government Area of Cross River State, Calabar.
Amongst the items he presented to them are
Keke Napep, Sewing Machines and Grinding Machines to constituents of Obubra/Etung Local Government Areas respectively.
Speaking, Etaba said the empowerment was targeted at constituents with disability challenges because they are the highest beneficiaries, adding that his administration is focused on supporting and improving skill acquisitions of his people.
The lawmaker said the gesture was aimed at empowering the people of Obubra/Etung to become self-sufficient, by boosting their personal income and that of the state in general.
Mike Etaba called on the beneficiaries to put the items into good use to enable them become income earners.
Sign by Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba media team
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group