Millions of Naira has been carted away as men of the underworld besieged a bank in Ise Ekiti and robbed it for over 25 minutes.
The incident was said to have happened around 2pm. The robbers, who came with two vehicles, were said to have entered the town through Ikere road.
They shot sporadically into the air to scare those within the vicinity of the bank.
The Police Public Relations Officer, Ekiti Command, DSP Caleb Ikechukwu, said the robbers attacked the bank with dynamite and gained entry into the banking hall.
“I can confirm to you that a bank was robbed at Ise Ekiti this afternoon.
“The robbers broke the security door with Explosive Material, precisely dynamite.
“Our men are on their trail and we shall ensure that none of them escape.
“Members of the public should go about their normal duties and be rest assured that we are ready to protect their lives and property at all times”, the police spokesmen stated.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line