Minister for Health Arrested By Anti-Corruption Agency, Over $60m COVID-19 Fraud
The Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC) confirmed the arrest of the minister Friday night.
Zimbabwean Health and Child Care Minister Obadiah Moyo has been arrested over the alleged irregular purchase of $60million COVID-19 medical supplies.
According to Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC) the arrest was made on Friday night.
Also Read : Naira Marley , Wizkid and Olamide Unfollow Davido On Instagram
“I can confirm that Minister Moyo is currently detained at Rhodesvill…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/minister-for-health-arrested-by-anti-corruption-agency-over-60m-covid-19-fraud.html?feed_id=22936&_unique_id=5eee1328cbb40
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Lawyer Accuses FBI, US Govt Of Kidnapping Hushpuppi From Dubai (Read Argument)
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
- Fraud: Release Me Please, Suspended EFCC Chairman Begs IG Of Police
- Ekpenyong Seeks Partnership With Calabar Municipal Council On Effective Healthcare Delivery
- COVID-19: SON Commends C/River Govt For Production of Personal Protective Equipment
See more posts about
Minister for Health
Share this post with your Friends on