The Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC) confirmed the arrest of the minister Friday night.
Zimbabwean Health and Child Care Minister Obadiah Moyo has been arrested over the alleged irregular purchase of $60million COVID-19 medical supplies.
According to Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC) the arrest was made on Friday night.
Also Read : Naira Marley , Wizkid and Olamide Unfollow Davido On Instagram
“I can confirm that Minister Moyo is currently detained at Rhodesvill…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/minister-for-health-arrested-by-anti-corruption-agency-over-60m-covid-19-fraud.html?feed_id=22936&_unique_id=5eee1328cbb40
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate