The Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC) confirmed the arrest of the minister Friday night.
Zimbabwean Health and Child Care Minister Obadiah Moyo has been arrested over the alleged irregular purchase of $60million COVID-19 medical supplies.
According to Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC) the arrest was made on Friday night.
Also Read : Naira Marley , Wizkid and Olamide Unfollow Davido On Instagram
“I can confirm that Minister Moyo is currently detained at Rhodesvill…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/minister-for-health-arrested-by-anti-corruption-agency-over-60m-covid-19-fraud.html?feed_id=22936&_unique_id=5eee1328cbb40
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022