There was a mild drama at the upper chamber on Friday as Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial district, Dino Melaye asked Ministerial nominee, Festus Keyamo to recite the National anthem:
“I know you to be intellectually mobile, I want you to recite the second stanza of the National Anthem,” he tells the nominee.
President of the Senate, Ahmed Lawan, overruled Melaye’s request stating that it is not a question.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group