A Vehicle Inspector Officer was killed by a mob in Mariga Local Government Area of the state yesterday Thursday October 3rd.
According to reports, the VIO officer spotted three fulani youths namely Malami Mohammed, Juli Musa and Dawa Ali, riding on an unregistered motorcycle. He ordered the motorcycle rider to stop for interrogation but they declined.
The VIO officer decided to engage the Fulani youths in a hot chase. Sadly, the youths ran into a moving trailer with registration No. FKJ 512 XW that was coming from Tegina- Kampani Bobi area. All of them were crushed by the trailer and they died on the spot.
Realising he was in danger as people were gathering the remains of the deceased youths, the officer ran towards Kampani Bobi Police outstation for safety but he was pursued by irate mob and lynched.
The state police command says it is investigating the matter and will bring all those involved in the dastrad act to book.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement